Welcome to The Dowsing Academy
Dowsing is more popular than ever with people from all walks of life giving it a go and finding it to be a ‘must have’ tool for their life, loves and general wellbeing.
The Dowsing Academy offers you a place for learning and development for whatever stage you are currently at, from complete beginners through to professional and everyone in between.
The Dowsing Academy was set up by Amanda Peet. Amanda first learned to dowse in 1988, then picked it back up again in 2009. Amanda has been a professional dowser for over ten years and in 2018 she started teaching others to dowse either in person or through The Dowsing Programme (an online course). Amanda teaches anyone to dowse for themselves and teaches Emotional Dowsing Techniques (EDT) to Practitioners to use alongside their current modalities. You can find a list of Practitioners who are Approved Practitioners for EDT on this page. All Approved Practitioners have completed and passed an Accredited Course with Amanda.
Amanda Peet, Founder and Trainer of ‘Mind Your Mind’ and ‘Emotional Dowsing Techniques’ is also Author of Mind Your Mind: Using the power of words. This book does not contain information on dowsing, but it does contain a lot of lists of emotions and core beliefs, which form the basis of EDT.
The Dowsing Programme has been helping people to develop their dowsing skills since 2018. It is an online course available for anyone over 18 years of age to sign up to. It has eight Masterclass Videos and resource sheets you can download. Masterclasses three and Four teach you Emotional Dowsing Techniques (Mind Your Mind with dowsing). There is also Aftercare and Support in the form of a closed Facebook group or an emailed update. Scroll down for more details on The Dowsing Programme and how to sign up to our lovely community.
Come Dowse With Me
Or should that be Come Dowse With Us?
Join Professional Dowsers Amanda Peet and Jane Taylor as they chat all things dowsing in these amusing and unscripted as well as unedited (!) YouTube videos.
This happens so much with life event after life event sometimes knocking us over, sometimes without time to deal with it before another comes along, all of this compounded can leave us feeling like:
- You can’t help yourself and you are waiting for others to give you the answers before you can move on with your life
- You have no time for anything
- Telling yourself you can’t be happy until…..such a such happens
- Telling yourself you are not good enough
- Feeling like you are less than
- You have low self esteem
- You have low self worth
- Telling yourself that everyone is better than you
- Wondering why no-one else is stuck with all this mind chatter as much as you are
- Feeling like you are a prisoner to your own mind and thoughts
- Feeling overwhelmed, pretty much all the time
- Telling yourself you have to do things to please others
- Feeling like you are never in control of your life
- Wondering why things that have happened to you, life events, are in control of your present and your future
- Feeling like you can never be free
- Stuck emotions and stuck core beliefs that once were right for you and are now outdated or maybe they were never right for you and are continuing to block and limit you.
- Repeating patterns that no longer serve you
- Repeating family patterns that you have inherited
- Trouble making decisions
- Spending a lot of time procrastinating without achieving anything
- Blocking yourself with things you didn’t even know were there
- Feelings of uncertainty that you are making the right decisions
Imagine a new way of being, unburdened from the build up of emotions. Imagine:
- Being able to heal your past and be free to love your present and future
- Regaining control of your life in all areas
- Being free of the mind clutter and finding a fun and easy way to do it along the way
- Feeling empowered and connected to be your true you and feeling more aligned with your authentic self. Standing in your own personal power and regaining your clarity and strength
- Making decisions that are right for you and using a tool that confirms you are on the right path, tapping into universal energy
- Strengthening your personal resilience so when life throws you a stressful or challenging life event, you can keep your calm and deal with it, knowing that all will be well
- Feeling a sense of purpose, clarity and calm
There are so many benefits of Dowsing for your own wellbeing, we will all use dowsing for different reasons because we are all at different stages in our lives:
- You will feel emotionally more in control
- Your personal confidence will increase, you will be standing straighter, feeling lighter and more in align with your true self
- You will learn to stand in your own personal power and that it is safe to do so
- Your relationships with others will improve
- You will give yourself the gift of personal transformation at your own pace
- You will feel empowered at how much you can do for yourself with the help of dowsing
- Dowsing will save you so much time and is wonderful confirmation of the direction you are going in and the decisions you are making
After completing “The Dowsing Programme” you should be able to:
- Use your dowsing tool effectively
- Identify key emotions, blocks and family patterns that are holding you back and clear them
- Identify limiting core beliefs that are affecting you, many of which you will have picked up sub-consciously along the way and clearing them
- Check with your own system and identify your own needs in terms of which foods, how much water, how much sleep and how much and which exercise is good for you at that moment
- Use your dowsing tool to help with indecision and procrastination for modern living, saving you time and energy for the good stuff
- Identify and clear energies in and around your home, workplace and garden
- Be part of an online community sharing dowsing experiences that you can dip into and out of at anytime you decide